Friday, November 2, 2007

Halloween...


Marissa was a chicken. Too Cute. She was bowling at her Halloween Party for Preschool.

This is Daylin, the bat; McKenna, the Spider Witch; and Mallory, Spiderella...Kenna's bestest friends..at her school party.

The group we went trick or treating with..
Dillon, Brady, Ian, Matthew, Kenna, Mallory, Daylin and Marissa. (This is the one I am going to zoom and crop. Poor Brady!)

He was in "character" being a vampire with Aunt Missy. Nut.


So Halloween. I think I get the mother of the year award! I took hardly any pictures, which is really weird for me. I did great at the school parties but that night...not so much. I don't think I got any of Brady once his face was painted. How sad. I guess that is why they invented zoom and crop!

We had too much fun though.

3 comments:

The Sumkos said...

I'm glad you guys had a good Halloween. You are the best mother I know and don't you forget it!!

brenda said...

Cute pitcure Lish. I can't believe your kids are growing up so fast.

The Blackburn Family said...

Cute kids. Kennas costume is awesome. You are an amazing mother.
Looks like you had fun on Halloween. Glad you found some pics of all of them.