Thursday, November 29, 2007

The Other Siblings..


Jeff and his wife Breezy

Again...aw.

Jeff. Nice goat huh. He is such a nut.

Coltin, putting on that lotion baby. He is working it! Such a nerd.


Teresa Lou. Seriously cant find many. She is pretty quiet and usually will be in a corner with a book. I will have to get some more and show ya.


I talked to a friend and she said she would love to see what Jeff and Teresa look like after not seeing them for so long. So I am just posting a few...

2 comments:

The Sumkos said...

I think Teresa looks a lot like you!! I can't believe how big she is, these pics freak me out!! Really, lets get together! I would meet you in SLC any day, just name the place. Kids would be fun but just us would be fun too! I am still sick and it sucks! I hate this, I can't even get into Christmas which tells you how bad it is! Call me when you are going to be coming this way, I want to get together.

ShandeeO said...

Holy Cow I think you have a twin that was born a few years later than you! LOL!! Teresa as well as your kids look excatly like you! Good for you! Mine look like Mike, which is OK with me too! HA HA