Isn't he sweet??
Kindergarten
Bear River City T Ball
Love this one, don't know what he is doing though..
Loving the glasses. Camping at the Gorge.
The rope swing at Flaming Gorge. So much fun.
Snowboarding at Beaver Mountain.
Target Practice.
Jed and his wife Chelsea...
Today is my wonderful brother, Jed's 21st birthday. He is seriously the greatest. He is in Fallujah, Iraq right now serving with the US Marines. He went over in June and should be home late Spring. We are so proud of him.
Love you lots! You take care of yourself and cover your own ass!!! Have a wonderful birthday. Hopefully you saved a cupcake. Miss you.
2 comments:
I'm glad you guys had such a fun Thanksgiving. I can't believe you drove to NM. Do you guys come through Utah very often? If so, I WANT TO SEE YOU SOMETIME BEFORE I DIE!!!
The picture of him playing T-ball is exaclty how I remember him. It is crazy that he is married and serving in Iraq. It is great that you are so close with your family. Do you live by all of them. Tell your mom and dad hi.
Post a Comment