Monday, October 29, 2007

Fall Photo Shoot...

So, this is the latest pictures of the kids. My sister-in-law Missy and I took them out and got some really cute pictures. That Brady, he is such a turkey. I think I took at least 50 of him and there is only 2 normal ones. He is so full of personality and it shows. I think those are my favorites though.

McKenna, seriously she can't take a bad picture. Some are more cheesy than others, but she has been 'trained' well..This is so her. She is kinda in a tomboy phase. I have NO idea where that came from, I don't think I ever even thought about having a tomboy phase.


Such a cheese ball. He cracks me up. I kept saying, Brady open your eyes, didn't really work too well.

Now he is laughing because we are laughing. This is completely Brady. Such a sweetheart. He is so sensitive..it drives me crazy most of the time. I think this is my favorite. Love it.

FINALLY, a normal-ish picture.


This is Marissa to a 'T', she is so happy all of the time and loves to tease... She is such a cuddle bug, and I love that...of course it has to be her idea.

Love this one too...she didn't have too many goofy pictures. She knows that when the camera is out, it is time to pose and smile.

Such a geek.


This one is also completely Marissa. So sweet.

The Bunch! Braden was in rare form tonight and it took FOREVER to get one that he was opening his eyes, looking at the camera and not making a complete goofy face... I swear.

6 comments:

The Sumkos said...

Wow, you make cute kids! Kenna looks just like you. I miss you, am I ever going to see you again?

Tara said...

I love your kids, they are freakin cute. Isn't it weird how all your kids can be so different. Do you ever come to Utah?

The Blackburn Family said...

Your kids are so stinking cute. Wow! They are good for pics too. They have the cutest smiles! Miss you!

Darrell and Alissa said...

Love the pictures!!

Darrell and Alissa said...

What were the kids were Halloween?

Darrell and Alissa said...

I meant what were the kids for Halloween?!