Friday, October 19, 2007

And I have a MySpace account why?...



Because it was the cool thing to do, and I can keep tabs on my brothers and sisters-in-law ha ha!! But I do have a good story for starting one....
We were in New Mexico for Easter, visiting our friends Randy and Jodie and their kids: Lane, Skyler and Jordin....well, Randy's little sister, Chelsea, had just broken up with her boyfriend two weeks before prom.. We have all been there, at that point what is more important than PROM???? I suggested that my totally sweet brother Jed take her. He is just that kind of guy that would do that. Randy thought that it would be a great idea, he knew Jed through work and Marcus...

We called Chelsea. Of course, she wanted to know what he looked like, so we HAD to get a MySpace account so I could get Jed's info to give to her so she could check him out...(Then, WHAT IF someone stumbled onto it and there was nothing there? That would be LAME, so I had Jed do-da it and that is why I have one...)

The best part is that Jed and Chelsea met, went to prom and were married about 6 months later on September 5, 2007. How is that for a story....

So when I got my friends' Alissa and Aubrie's I thought I would try.... So check often, would love to stay in touch!






3 comments:

The Sumkos said...

Lish, I love you! I'm so excited you started a blog. We are going to be able to keep in touch so much better now. YAH!!!! Your kids, of course, are gorgeous and I can't wait to see more.
P.S. - I'm going to have to hear more stories about Jed's wedding! Call me!

Darrell and Alissa said...

That's a great story!!! I'm glad you got a blog- now I can feel like we both know what's going in the fams!! Keep blogging, but I will warn you it's very addicting!

Tara said...

Lish, I was actually wondering if you had a blog and I just found it on Aubrie's blog. How the heck are you? Your oldest little girl just gave me a flash back to what you looked like way back when. I miss you... Your kids are so cute, and Jed is married. How did we get so old. Ashley has been married for a year and has a little girl, and Maegen just got married in June. Crazy!!!