Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Some Favorites...


Brady at the UNLV/BYU game...He loves the Rebel Girls, but gets really embarrassed if you say so.


Bon Jovi...


Brady, Kenna and Marissa on the Gorge. Love it!!


Marcus and I at Independence Peak during our Harely ride.


Kenna and I


My dad, "Grampy" and Marissa at Jeff's wedding.


Marissa, she is soo moody!!


McKenna, the flower girl, and Coltin at Jeff and Breezy's wedding.

Since it is nearly impossible to wrap up the last 9 + years in one blog, I am not even going to try. But, here are some of my favorite pictures...




A little about what is going on now and has been over the last few months...


*Both Jeff and Jed were married this last summer. Jeff married his longtime girlfriend Breezy on June 2, 2007. It was beautiful and a lot of fun.




Jed married his girlfriend on September 5, 2007. Their crazy is that they were married on Jed's two week leave from the Marines before he shipped to Camp Falujah (sp?), in Iraq on September 15.




**We remodeled our kitchen this summer. What a pain but SOO wonderful. It started with a little painting, then I was just going to strip and refinish the cabinets, but that was fun for about 4 seconds...so we thought that we would price things out and tada!! New kitchen. It was such a mess, and I never thought that I would ever be that sick of eating out. I think the kids were too and that is amazing right there... I am just so glad that is is done! I absolutely love the after though....will have to take and post pics.


*FLAMING GORGE!! That is were we can be found EVERY weekend through the summer. Although, we did go to Bear Lake on Labor Day and that was a blast. I love the lake, I love boating and believe it or not, I can WAKEBOARD! I am not the most graceful wakeboarder and I completely freak out if I start to go over the wake, but I am getting there. All the kids love the lake and boat as well, we will anchor and they will swim and play for hours.




**Harley Ride Anyone? We were lucky enough to be able to go on a Harley ride for Marcus' work, I know, tough job, getting paid to ride a Harley. We went August 22-26th and it was amazing. When we had the bullet bike, I never really did distance, just date night and that kind of thing. On the Harley's we rode through Colorado...Loveland, Independence Pass, spent the night in Steamboat Springs, Aspen and Winterpark. It was amazing. It did rain on the first day, and that wasn't so much fun, but after that, it was GREAT! And all paid for, you can't beat that!




*Bon Jovi! We also went to Cheyenne for Frontier Days. We got to see Bon Jovi, hello! He is wonderful. We went with Marcus' boss and his wife, Mike and Niki. Loved it. It was, amazingly, Marcus' first concert EVER!! The next day we went to the rodeo...if you know Marcus at all, you would know that is no small accomplishment... we loved it! Those 8 seconds have to be the longest EVER!!




**Really, that about sums up the summer....at least all of the exciting parts.

1 comment:

Baird Family said...

Hi Lish, this is Heidi Felshaw. My friend was showing me about blogging and I ran into yours. Since I quit working like in January I have not been able to keep in touch with anyone so I was excited when Sarah told me about this. I dont know if you ever knew for sure, but we had our baby (Like 6 months ago) His name is Revin and he is so much fun. I've gotta go work on some stuff for young womens, but if I figure all this out i'll check in later. Just wanted to say hi and see how things were going. Later Heidi