I seriously came down stairs and found them like this. So sweet. In the beginning, being only 2 years apart was a little crazy. I love it now. LOVE IT! They are best friends.
Then there is Brady and Matthew. Again. They are crazy. They had just gotten done making up a dance. There was flipping and head standing…it was quite entertaining. They are fun.
I flew out to Morgantown to get the kids registered for school and meet with our realtor and builder to pick out the inside stuff for our new home. It was a lot of fun. We are not wishy washy people, we see what we like and get it. It was pretty quick, really. I am so so beyond excited. It has been an insane 5 months.
It was absolutely beautiful there as well. When I left WY it was snowing. SNOWING in May!! Ugh. Morgantown, was in the low 80s. Heaven. Loved it. And I can’t even describe the green. It is so vibrant. It is beautiful. Cannot wait!!
This is some of our house. :) Last time I saw it it was a mound of dirt…so it has come a long ways.
Standing in the Family room looking into Kitchen and Dining.
Master Bedroom
Kenna’s room which is over the garage. She is beyond excited to have her own room.
Basement.
Back View with the 2 walkouts. :) Exciting.
Saturday we left Morgantown and drove to Pittsburgh. My flight was early the next morning and WVU had their graduation in Mtown so it was so so busy! Pittsburgh is another one of those beautiful places. I am so excited to be able to spend the time to explore it more. There are things there the kids are going to go bananas over…Major League baseball. Hockey. The shopping….sigh.
Me and My love. We were fitting in with all the foreign tourist on top of the hill and snapped some pics of ourselves. Not so easy with a huge camera.
When I got home and went to pick up the kiddos, McKenna had made me a “We Missed You Mom” cake. She did it all by herself and it looked (and tasted) wonderful. She rocks at those little frosting roses….maybe it is her obsession with Ace of Cakes??
Then Brady, he wiped out sliding to FIRST during his game on Wednesday. Oops.
There are all happenings here for now…much more to come shortly.
We close on our house here on June 14, then are trucking our booties 25.5 hours in the car across the country. Sounds great right?? Really, it does.
3 comments:
Cross country moves SUCK! We did it and honestly it wasn't bad at all! They kids each had a bag of suprises- everything was wrapped in the bag and they couldn't open it until we said. They had a disposable camera to open first and LOVED those! They got to open a new one when we crossed state lines, and then they had misc things like new crayons/ markers, word searches, coloring pages of the state flag we were driving through, money to spend in gas stations...
We didn't even watch a single DVD on the drive (we tried, but unfortunately for us it literally exploded on us!)
I am so excited for you guys to finally be together again- whew!!
I LOVE the sister pictures. Your girls are so pretty. Your house is looking great. I bet you are so excited. I bet you can't wait to be settled again.
Seriously your girls are just so beautiful! And that picture of Rissa and Brady is so sweet! I am so excited for you guys, your house, the move and all that fun stuff.
Post a Comment