Been a little busy around here. Soccer and Baseball started and TaVaci ended. We had dad come back again (yay) and I made a quick trip there. We have had games and concerts and even Easter.. So here we go.
Easter was a little strange this year, mostly because Marcus wasn’t here. He did get in on Easter, but not until 10:30 at night. We were sure happy to get him whatever the time…
We colored Eggs on the Saturday before Easter. Julie, Mallory and Matthew came down. The kids each did their own this year, even Marissa, which was kinda fun. They did a good job.
Easter Sunday, the bunny found us. He hid eggs all over the house, which were mostly found by the time Miss McKenna got her happy butt out of bed. Kids got some summer outfits, candy and a few DVDs.
While Marcus was home, we went to Salt Lake to the zoo. We hadn’t been there since we were living in Salt Lake almost 8 years ago. It was just about perfect weather and the kids loved it. That little baby elephant is the cutest thing ever. Seriously.
My Coltin took his girlfriend, Holly, to prom. She became his fiancé shortly before. She is cute. We like her and are excited for her to become part of the fam.
Soccer. Brady loves soccer. He loves baseball. He loves football. He is pretty darn good at all of them…and is a lot of fun to watch. Spring soccer is always so cold! But we have gotten a day or two of nice weather and some excellent soccer games.
Spring TaVaci Concert
I really really really enjoyed the concert this year. They all worked so hard and did an excellent job. Between soccer games, we put Marissa’s hair in those old sponge rollers that I used to have to sleep on, and oh my gosh. It was so so so curly and I loved it. At first I thought I was going to have to throw her in the shower and start all over, but after playing with it for a minute, it was just cute. And of course she loved it…as you can see.
Kenna has exited her “Hatred of all things Girly” phase. I have mixed feelings about that….just because of the things that are going to be coming next! She is beautiful. Really. We curled her hair…oh. She is so pretty.
I think this is my favorite set of pictures ever. Such sass.
1 comment:
Glad to hear you are still surviving. How is the move coming?? I love the dance pictures. Your girls are so stinkin cute. They remind me a lot of you in elementary.
Post a Comment