Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My Mind was in the GUTTER!!!

So another Brady moment that still cracks me up. It was over a week ago, and I have been debating putting it on here, but what the heck.

So I made dinner when the kids got home from school. They were eating, but I was rushing them because I had to be to yoga at 5:00.

Me- Hurry up and eat you two (Brady and Rissa, Kenna was at TaVaci)

Brady- Its too hot mom.

Marissa (who was blowing on her food to cool it down, stops and looks at Braden with her eyebrows up)- Just blow on it Brade.

Brady- Riss. Boys don't blow.

See, I am still dying and it was over a week ago. I don't know where he came up with that. I assume he thinks he is all macho that he can eat hot food, but seriously. I don't even know what to say. That kid kills me.

7 comments:

Karen said...

Where do they come up with these things?? Cute blog!

Embellish the Moment said...

Oh my hell...

Wild Rasmussen said...

That is great do you love what kids say I need to put more of that on my blog so I can remember those things.. I just love yoiu new look to you blog it loves so cute. keep up your good work.. love ya cindy

The Blackburn Family said...

Oh my gosh Lish I was laughing so hard I had to tell Brandon and the look on his face when I read it to him....PRICELESS!

The Blackburn Family said...

By the way cute page!

Tara Bergsjo said...

That is to funny! That kid is one of the funniest kids I have ever met!!

Walking With Tippytoes! said...

Get your mind out of the gutter! That is pretty fun though.