I feel the same way, all our snow was melted and now we have 2 feet!! I saw you guys were 8 deg this morning, that sucks.
Ha ha that is pretty funny. I am so over winter. Go away.
If I have to shovel it one more time, there will be price to pay for sure!
It's definitely how I feel. That picture couldn't sum it up any better! Love it.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I feel the same way, all our snow was melted and now we have 2 feet!! I saw you guys were 8 deg this morning, that sucks.
Ha ha that is pretty funny. I am so over winter. Go away.
If I have to shovel it one more time, there will be price to pay for sure!
It's definitely how I feel. That picture couldn't sum it up any better! Love it.
Post a Comment