Friday, March 13, 2009

11 Years


Happy Anniversary to us tomorrow!!

6 comments:

Tara Bergsjo said...

Happy Anniversary! You are to cute!!

Embellish the Moment said...

Awww... Look at you little kids! I can't believe how time flies! To me that day seems like it was a life time ago. Congrats on 11 years!

Tara said...

Happy Anniversary. I hope you are doing something fun. I still remember coming to your wedding with Amber. Good times.

Walking With Tippytoes! said...

Holly Cow you guys look way young. I remember coming to your wedding and the night or two before we went and saw the Titanic. We bawled our eyes out.
Congratulations on 11 years together!

Jo said...

Wow, how time flies! I still remember taking Jeff over to Logan just a few weeks after your Wedding. I was taking him over to your Grandparents because your Mom was there. Janae was with us too and your Mom sat us down to show us all your wedding pics, she'd just had developed. She was so cute and sad you were all grown-up and Married. Congrats on 11 years!

Our Busy Five. . . said...

Oh my gosh! Happy Anniversary back in March. I hadn't realized. Congrats on 11 wonderful years!! I didn't know that you guys were married on Chris' birthday. Now maybe I can remember. . .