
I♥ it. They really didn't leave a lot out. However, I wish they would have developed Bella and Edwards relationship a little more. Him holding her every night and singing to her was one of my favorite things in the book, and they kinda skimmed over that. Sigh.
Kinda funny. Marcus, me, Sam and Chris all were at Zach and Miri and as soon as the preview for Twilight came on, Sam and I got up and bought tix for the 10 o'clock show...we are going tomorrow, but couldn't wait. So, 2 movies in one night. Not too shabby.
2 comments:
Finally, Ive been waiting for your review. I havn't made it yet but hopefully SOON!
We just watched it again tonight! We made our hubbies go. It is even better the second time because you don't try and analyze it so much. LOVE it. I told my friend Nikki, who went with me both times, that we might have to go see it once a week until it comes out on video to satisfy my craving for more!
Post a Comment