My Sister-in-Law Emmalee tagged me forever ago. It is a bunch combined, so here you go...
8 Shows I love To Watch
1. CSI: Las Vegas
2. Prison Break
3. ER
4. The Unit
5. Desperate Housewives
6. The Shield
7. Dirty Jobs
8. Anything on the Food Network...Especially Guy. Gotta love the armbands.
8 Favorite restaurants
1. Olive Garden
2. Taco Time
3. Crown Burger.
4. Bittercreek Brewery
5. Bonsai
6. Subway
7. Quizznos
8. Squatters
8 Things That Happened Yesterday
1. Slept til almost 11! WOW! That rarely happens, but Sam and I went to the late Twilight show so didn't get to bed til late-late.
2. Took the kids to Ice Skating lessons.
3. Went to lunch with Marcus and the kids at Bittercreek Brewery.
4. Read...Charlaine Harris (Author of the books True Blood is based on)
5. Kids went to Julz.
6. Marcus had to go to Wamsutter so I was home COMPLETELY ALONE for about 2 hours. Heaven.
7. Took a Bubble Bath.
8. Marcus made me a cheese melt about midnight. Yum.
8 Things I look Forward to...
1. Thanksgiving with Randy and Jodie.
2. Christmas Shopping Trip with just Me and Marcus.
3. Christmas
4. SUMMER
5. Our cruise
6. Watching TWILIGHT with the ladies in a few hours.
7. My brothers having kids. I want a baby to cuddle, but we are SOO done.
8. Moving?! Maybe. I just wished I knew!
8 Things I love about Fall
1. The leaves changing colors
2. School Starting.
3. Thanksgiving
4. The Smell.
5. Soccer and Basketball the kids play.
6. DAYLIGHT savings time. Fall back baby!!
7. Using the fireplace.
8. Christmas is that much closer...
8 Things on My wish list
1. Being debt free.
2. Being skinny
3. FINALLY getting my freaking Honeymoon. ;O)
4. Keep with the yearly vacations with the whole crew. Cancun was awesome!
5. Marcus a Razor.
6. A housekeeper. ;O)
7. Having happy and GOOD kids.
8. A bigger boat.
8 People I tag!
1.
2.
3
4.
5.
6.
7.
8. Whoever wants to kill 20 minutes.
6 Random Things About me.........................
1. I HATE peanut butter. Cant stand the smell.
2. I am a little obsessive about checking my blog/facebook/email. It is really ridiculous.
3. I love reading. LOVE LOVE LOVE! I usually read 2-3 books a week. Insane.
4. I completely love dating my husband. I didn't get to for about 3 weeks and thought I was going to go insane!!! I love that one on one time we have together.
5. I wear flip flops year round. I figure I am just running to the mailbox, so my feet will only be cold for a second. Same theory for running into Walmart from the parking lot....thru snow.
6. I have a designated "Craft Room" I never use. I was so stinking excited for that room and I seriously never go in there. Kenna uses it WAY more that I ever did. Sad.
No comments:
Post a Comment