Wednesday, November 12, 2008

So So SOOO Excited!!

Check out this video: Behind the Scenes of Twilight

Twlight Pictures, Images and Photos

This is too funny...you know that is EXACTLY how it is going to be. Haha.

twilight movie Pictures, Images and Photos

2 comments:

Walking With Tippytoes! said...

I'm so excited to see the movie. I CAN'T wait.

Embellish the Moment said...

I love it. I might need one of those signs. Actually, I am totally prepared to embrace the differences! I'm just glad that it's finally almost here. One week from today I will be sleeping in after a late night of FANTASTIC! (who am I kidding, my kids will still wake me up.)

I'm glad you liked my post of the lost Twilight scripts! I don't care who you are... that's funny!


This is my favorite site for the obsessed (by the truly obsessed). They have cool new videos and stuff every day. check it out. http://www.hisgoldeneyes.com/