Sunday, November 23, 2008

Seconds are SOO good...

Twilight Icon Pictures, Images and Photos
Went to see it again. ♥LOVE♥

It is soo much better the second time. You aren't over analyzing everything and comparing it to the book. You just enjoy. Sigh. Love.

Going again sometime of Thanksgiving...this time with Marcus.

3 comments:

Embellish the Moment said...

I totally agree. So I'm going for round three Tuesday ,night! Aaron is having a fit over it. He tells me all these rude things about how I'm practically like a drug addict, but over Twilight. I tell him to shove it. I love it!

The Sumkos said...

I'm so jealous!! I want to go see it again sooooo bad! LUCKY!!!!

Our Busy Five. . . said...

The first time I seen it I wasn't way impressed, but I was so caught up in comparing it to the book that it took away from it. Then I went and seen it a second time and I thought it was better, but I was with my mother-in-law and sister-in-law and they had never seen it so they were comparing it. Maybe I should go a third time.