Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My "Sex-ah" Little Man


Is he not the cutest thing ever? Oh my goodness, just looking at him makes me smile and want to squeeze him.

At the end of pre-school last year, we had Brady tested because his teachers thought he might be colorblind. He isnt, but is a little far-sighted and that makes him lose interest in focusing on things like reading, writing his name, and identifying other things. Dr. Ramsey said to let him be thru the summer and to bring him back after school starts if he was still struggling. At parent teacher conference, he is doing pretty good, but Mr Danhoff said it was taking him a long time to do the writing parts of assignments. Maybe cuz of his vision? I dunno. Hopefully, these "sex-ah" glasses will be the push he needs.



Brades favorite thing ever is to tease. He LOVES to spank his Aunt Sam's butt and try to get kisses from Marcus while saying "Gimme kisses sex-ah honey daddy!" I don't know where he comes up with most of what comes out of his mouth, but it is always entertaining and hilarious.

7 comments:

Karen said...

You're right! He is darling!

I don't know how to machine quilt, never tried it. I do know how to hand quilt,(barely), but that is it! Good luck, I know there are books that tell you how to do it... somewhere!

Tara Bergsjo said...

I love the glasses. He looks very very cute in them!!

Shauna said...

WAY cute :)

Embellish the Moment said...

LOVE the page!!! Twilight colors...I almost did the same thing...just didn't get around to it really! And it does make me want to bite you! Day after tomorrow my kiester will be sitting in the movie theatre screaming "FOR THE LOVE OF EDWARD, START ALREADY!"

brenda said...

He is a one handsome little guy. Hope he keeps wearing them and not brakes them!! I too, love the page.

The Blackburn Family said...

SO Handsome Lish! He looks great! I already see a huge difference in Alyssa and her school work with her glasses so I hope it helps him soon. So fun! Love your new page. Your too cute! Thanks for calling the other day. I will call you again soon.

Tara said...

Handsome little devil. So I just got back from seeing Twilight. LOVED, LOVED, LOVED it. It was exactly what I wanted from it. Let me know what you think. My friend said "Rosalie was a little hefty for me. I pictured her more petite." To which I responded, to myself of course, "What the ----! You don't say that in front of a chubby girl." Needless to say I would kill for her body. So good.