We came home to do some yard work....what pops under our fence?? A ferret! I went and got him, he was as tame as could be. Marcus was too funny though...anything that resembles a mouse it not ok with him. I called the Miss Pat...Brady's teacher from last year (they had a class ferret). She gave me the number of a guy that rescues them. He came right over, good thing, Maxi was going insane. She wanted what was in that box BAD!!
Then it was UFC Fight Night. We had some people over to BBQ and watch the fight. Thank goodness for DVR, we didn't get to the fights last night, going to watch them today. Joann and Richard had brought us a little fire pit. Fun...so we made smores. Yum-o.
This picture is so sad, but cracks me up. She was freaked that her mellow was on fire.
Victoria and Marissa.
Richard, Joann, Sam, Kenna, Marcus and Marissa.
Love summer nights.
2 comments:
That sounds like so much fun! Maybe our yard will be done someday, so we can do fun stuff like that!!
We had a pretend campout in the backyard on Labor Day Weekend, so I went to get stuff for smores...and Walmart was completely out. I couldn't believe it.
Freaky Ferret. I probably wouldn't have known what it was! That's crazy.
Post a Comment