Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Ahhh....

Success! He liked school. The first thing he said was "Mom! I didn't even get my shoes dirty!" I didn't even say anything like that...he just REALLY likes his shoes. He is looking forward to tomorrow when he really will ride the bus. (I called the Bus Barn and we figured it out). Wow.

Rissa goes tomorrow too, from 11:00-1:00. What am I going to do completely KID FREE for 2 hours? Read, Blog, Sleep? Sounds good to me!

2 comments:

Embellish the Moment said...

I don't think I'm ready for my kids to go to school yet...But I would KILL for 2 hours to myself a day!

Tara Bergsjo said...

I will be doing that next year. I will be kid free for a couple of hours two times a week. I don't think it will go over well with me. I need my kids!!