Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First Day of School

Oh my goodness. I am such a party pooper today. I am freaking out, sad, whiney, nervous and excited. I can't wait to go pick them (him) up today. I am sooo hoping that everything went good. He was so nervous last night, it broke my heart. But we did it. Got up early and went to school. They had doughnuts and juice before school today. So we got there about 8:15.

This is the only picture I have of Kenna. The little social butterfly was gone. I assume she got to class ok?!? Who knows. Soo excited, and Brady was sooo nervous. She is a sweetie...


Kindergarten is ALL DAY here. It goes from 9:30 to 3:33. What? That is such a long time. I think that is what has me so freaked out. And poor Marissa is all alone. (Me too)... He wanted his hair in "spikes" today, so we attempted. It will go good in a few days, right now the summer-no-do has other ideas. So hard to make it go back when it has been laying forward all summer. Oh well. It worked. At least for a while.


Since we had so long between Kenna going into school and Brady's starting, we came home and he was going to ride the bus and I was going to meet him there. Here he is waiting...and it never came. I thought it was supposed to be at the house at 9:04 and at 9:15, it still wasn't there. I thought that it was supposed to come right in front of the house, but then I wasn't so sure...so we just went to school again.


His teacher is Mr. Danhoff. I have heard nothing but good things about him. Brady is totally crazy at home, but at school or church or soccer practice...he is really quiet. I am sure that makes him a good student. His preschool teachers just loved him. So we will see how the day went in about 43 minutes...not that I am counting. ;O)


This is also Kenna's last year in elementary school. WHAT??? The 5th and 6th graders go to White Mountain Elementary across town...it is the "Intermediate" school. That is going to be really weird. This is the one and only time Kenna and Brady will be in the same school. So weird.

Jeff (my brother) told me I was all depressed and wigging that I was getting old. I told him no, it is just that my kids are. He laughed at me and told me it was the same thing. It is soo not. Im not old! Freak.

1 comment:

Embellish the Moment said...

What the crap is Jeff talking about! He's right on your coat tails... He just doesn't have anything to show for it!