Brady and Marissa.
There he goes...It is a big bus, not one of the shorter ones. Insane. What does the bus driver say as Brady is getting on? She asks if Marissa has 2 years before she goes...NOPE! It is NEXT YEAR! What? That is just insane.
A little drama...of course. I had filled out a card saying how Braden and McKenna were going to be getting home from school. I said that unless I call the school I would pick them up. Somehow there was a mix-up and Mr Danhoff was trying to put Brady on the bus. Mr Danhoff got the bus sticker from the office with bus #53 on it. Brady knew that I was going to be picking him up, and was trying to convince Mr Danhoff, but he didn't know that (or couldn't understand it thru the sobs) and was trying to make him get on the bus.
Well...I had asked my friend Julie to get the kids cuz I had a million things to run the kids around for after school and was trying to gather their stuff. When Julie and McKenna finally found Brady he was sobbing. He was so upset. Poor guy. Insane. I guess I should watch how I word things...that is not something you want to have happen on the second day of school!
Miss Marissa. It was her first day of Preschool. She was soo excited to get to see Miss Mer Lee and her friends again. She goes from 11:00-1:00 M-W-F, but was so annoyed that she didn't get to go right after Brady went to school. Poor thing. She loves it though, and has her "best friend Cailey" in her class as well as some new friends. She didn't even care. She got out of the car and walked in by herself, put her backpack where it goes and was like "Bye Mom". Little Miss Independent!
This is today. We were laying in my bed reading and I ran downstairs for something. When I came up, she was still "reading"and had her baby all tucked in beside her. She is so stinkin cute, I just want to squeeze her. I was really worried she would be completely "lost" without Brady home. She has done really well. She plays on nickjr.com and helped me make lunch. So far, so good. Hopefully that continues.
So there is the last of the school firsts....until next year.
3 comments:
So fun. I can't believe our youngests will be in kindergarten next year. Crazy....
Oh, for the good old days... you will be past it in no time. It's good that youare enjoying every minute of it!
Poor Brady! I bet he was so scared!!
Post a Comment