
My equally Twilight obsessed friend Amber called me yesterday to tell me the bestest and worst news ever. Apparently someone leaked Midnight Sun and it was spreading thru email. Somewhere along the line a jackass put a virus with it. Stephenie Meyer found out and was livid. She has put what she has written...about 11 Chapters...on her website www.stepheniemeyer.com Great right? Bad part. She is so upset finishing it is on hold indefinitely. UGH! I don't know whether to read it just to get all wrapped up in Twilight again, or wait. But I can't wait...I read the first chapter when she released that and that started me re-reading the entire series....
Just thought I would share with all my Edward obsessed friends...
6 comments:
So it was great of course... And left off way too soon in the book for me! There were some great parts that it didn't get to. But I don't think it will throw me into another Twilight series reading spiral. I did just fine only reading it. (maybe that's because my Twilight copy is borrowed out right now ;) But really... I think you can read just Midnight Sun and be okay.
That is to crazy!!
I really love this version- so much more drama! I still haven't finished- I have to read in installments- my behind falls asleep if I sit at the computer too long!
Darrell was sad to hear about the illegal posting of the book, not for the same reason we all were- he thought we were done with new vampire books in the house! NEVER!!
I didn't even know there was another one coming! That's topo bad that someone did that. People are so awful sometimes!
I read that on her website too, I was to say the least devastated. I hope she finishes it up soon. I am soooo OBSESSED!!!
Post a Comment