Mallory and Marissa.
Kenna, doesn't she look thrilled??
Matthew and Brady.
One of the floats. I am pretty impressed by those high school kiddos!
So besides making me feel that much older, the kids got lots of candy and some black and orange beads... nice. Brady is going with Julz to the game tonight, I will let you know if we win!
Go Tigers!!
3 comments:
Box Elder just had their homecoming last weekend too. Our little miss Jessica was homecoming queen!
Hey, I too have a lot of things I made and they clutter the house. Oh, what to do? Someone has to blog the big 80 year old event in Dec. We will be there.
Lynda
Hey, I too have a lot of things I made and they clutter the house. Oh, what to do? Someone has to blog the big 80 year old event in Dec. We will be there.
Lynda
Post a Comment