Coltin proceeded to show my kids what he would look like as a porcupine. Such a nerd.
Brady, at least he isn't a bubble head.
Last but ABSOLUTELY not least, our 14 month old boxer, Maxi, went into heat yesterday. Completely gross. She is already small for her age and since she hadn't had a cycle yet, I was PRAYING she was going to be a sterile runt. Didn't happen. I went and bought pull-ups today.(Thought I was out of that stage)....cut a hole for her tail and taped it on so she couldn't get it off. She wigged...she didn't know how to walk, she is all bull-legged and looks like she has been riding a horse or something. So gross, but so funny.
5 comments:
Thats hilarious. Love the porcupine thing. Kids are so cute. Your dog does look like shes been riding something. Thats to funny! Love Ya!
That's one of the MANY reasons we don't have a dog!! :)
That is great it looks like you had a great week end. when are ou coming this way again??? so have you picked a place to go for the summer??? New Mexico is always nice
You are so cute! Holy hannah, that brings back some memories. I still can remember when you told me you were moving - we were sitting in judgement hall and I started to bawl. And look at us now, ten years later and were still goin strong! ;) Love ya!!!!
Remember the "you treat me like a princess" part and who we thought that referred to? What were we thinking? JERK!
Post a Comment