Tuesday, March 8, 2011

We’ve got the Fever!

Spring and Baby that is. We can’t wait for BOTH to get here….but to make time go more quickly, this is what we have been up to.

Miss Marissa on Valentines Day. She looked so so cute and had a heart in her hair, which she was thrilled about.

February March 004

I have a raw meat thing. Ew. Can’t touch it. It totally grosses me out. Being pregnant makes it that much worse…ew. I have learned how to make hamburgers without touching the nasty meat. Talent right? Or you can get your 8 year old to do it for you. That works too. He is goofy.

February March 010February March 012

February March 014

Have officially entered nesting. Been crafty nesting for a while…made baby blankets and burp cloths and that cool tent/car seat cover thing so people at Wal-Mart wont be able to see or touch him. Nice. I also made this awesome apron for Marissa. It is stinkin cute, if I say so. Found FISH material. How cool is that? Love it. And now she wears it when she is helping cook. She is getting too big. Seriously.

Started Nest-Nesting last week. Cleaned the entire ‘shelf room’…finally unpacked my scrapbooking stuff and organized my crafty area of the shelf room. Then organized canned food. What? Why? I don’t know but at the time it HAD to be done. Whatever, the room looks awesome now.

February March 020February March 018

And the belly. Holy belly. This was Saturday. I was almost 36 weeks. I really don’t know how it is going to get much bigger. I mean, really. I had to buy more maternity tops. Was growing out of a ton….even have been wearing Marcus’ hoodie and it is getting too small. My bare belly pokes out the bottom. It is awesome. Especially love the comments from the kids “Mom, your shirt doesn’t fit you”. Really? I hadn’t noticed!! Little farts.

Been feeling good. Can finally eat cold cereal as long as I don’t drink the milk. Baby doesn’t like dairy so much…. He likes hanging in my ribs. But really, I feel good. With my mountain of pillows, I am sleeping pretty good besides my minimum of 4 pee breaks… Gave up on shoes, have been wearing flip flops…so lets hope we don’t get much more snow. It is 60 out today, so its lookin good…I hope. So do the kids.

Marcus’ momma will be here on the 19th. I will almost be 38 weeks. That week is spring break and would be the PERFECT time for a baby, dontcha think? Well see.

February March 024

While cleaning the shelf room, we found this kite that Brady got for his birthday a few years ago. Kenna informed us that she had never flown a kite. That poor deprived child!! So Marcus showed her and she caught on like a pro. Living on the hill makes it too easy, I think. There was no running so the kite would catch air…Marcus would just toss it in the air and it was airborne. But they had a blast…

February March 030February March 028February March 041

February March 036February March 042February March 043

Then off to a roller skating birthday party. They did awesome. Even Marissa was doing really well on her own.

February March 051February March 055

February March 080February March 065

Ken and her friend Sarah

February March 059

So. There you have it. I have a dr appointment tomorrow morning. We will see what they have to say. I think it is my official ‘checking’ appt. So fun, but with all my BH contractions, we will see if I am doing anything….So weird that he probably will be here in 3 weeks. Way weird.

I am SOO sick of having sick kids. We have one home at least once a week. Usually Tuesdays for some reason. Kenna had a horrid ear infection last week. Brady came home today with a low fever and has started coughing….I am hoping his is just his allergies again. It is super fun. Spring just needs to get here and stay here so our kids will get better! Between the seasons and moving, they have been a mess. Hopefully next year wont be so bad…

Oh…my “size discrimination” ultrasound. Eh. He is measuring big. Was 5 lbs 2 oz when I had it done at 34 weeks. I guess that is in the 60th percentile… So at least it doesn’t look like he is going to be Godzilla…. Dr guesses 7 lbs tho. That is still a mighty big change from our little one. I have heard from many people that the measuring in the ultrasounds isn’t very accurate…one of my friends was told that it was a 9 pounder and he was barely 7. So, I am not too concerned…yet. But then again, did you see my belly??? Maybe it is Godzilla?

1 comment:

Tara Bergsjo said...

You are so cute! I love it! I can't wait to see pictures of your Godzilla. I am sure he will be perfect! I am also tired of sick kids!! Love you!!