Thursday, June 10, 2010

 DSC_0243

On our way home we stopped at the rest area at Echo Junction. We have never stopped there going home, only on the other side of the freeway. It was pretty cool. There was a trail to hike and this nasty, yet very brave prairie dogs…

DSC_0254 DSC_0255 DSC_0260 DSC_0261 DSC_0270

Seriously, look how close they are to them. They are brave little buggers.

DSC_0271 DSC_0275 DSC_0285DSC_0278 DSC_0283

Mr. B has been playing baseball. He is on the Dodgers this year and loves it. He hits every time  he is up to bat and it is just fun to watch.

DSC_0305 DSC_0294 DSC_0300

Well. That took a while. Now that the bedrooms, 2 of the bathrooms and kitchen are packed, I am going to go clean and vacuum out drawers. We are pulling out of town on Sunday. Check into our hotel/home for the next 15 days on Tuesday. Our house there will ready to close on the 30th. More adventure awaits…

Although it still just feels like we are going on vacation. Especially since we got movers. Marcus wants me to say that on Sunday. Ha, I am pretty sure I won’t feel the same way then.

Happy Summer!!

1 comment:

Darrell and Alissa said...

Loved all the catch up! I am so glad Jed is home and safe- weird to think he would come over and stay with you guys when Lexi was a baby!
I'm axcited for all your new adventures!!