So Coltin came upstairs yesterday morning and told me a little story.
Brady and Rissa were downstairs playing Mario Kart before Brady had to leave for school. Coltin was watching and noticed that although there was only 2 playing, they had it on 3 players. Coltin asked why.
Brady's response?
"So no one is in last place".
Hmm.
8 comments:
It's not just a hat rack, that kids clever!
How funny...he's no dummy. He knows exactly what he's doing. Again, what cute Kids you have. How's Coltin doing anyway? And the rest of your family? I miss you all, sorry I haven't been good to stay in touch.
Could you ask him if we wants to become president some day?
Too clever!
You amaze me! What a great mom and such cute kids! I wish I had been more enthusiastic when mine were growing! I just got tired I guess! You are a great example!
That is so stinking cute! Smart thinker! Call me soon I miss you!
Love that story! He is such a sweet little guy!
That is pretty cute. Fun pictures at the park. The fact that tomorrow is March makes me SO happy. It means warm is on the way. I bet you can't wait for warm weather so you can take your boat out.
can't believe how grown up your kids look. It was fun to browse through your blog.
Post a Comment