Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I'm so Addicted to...(go ahead, sing the song)

Amber tagged me...

5 Things I am Addicted to.

1. Reading. Absolutely. I always have a book going. I tend to get stuck on Authors though, and am chicken to try new ones because even if it is awful, I will make sure I read the whole thing. I always think it HAS to get better, then doesn't. Same goes with movies. Thank goodness it doesn't happen a lot.

2. The Computer. It is ridiculous. I have to say that when it crashed a few years ago, I had so much more time on my hands. It was amazing, and I wasn't so rushed to do things. You would've thought I would have learned something eh? Nope. I love to blog. I love to blog-hop. Too fun. I know there are a lot to pop on mine that I don't know about. Leave a comment! I can pretty much guarantee I check yours out too. Lol.

3. My family. The kiddos...I love them. They make me crazy. I couldn't live without them. (OK, maybe I could for a weekend.) They keep me grounded, and way way too busy. I miss when I could stay home for days in my pjs. That just doesn't happen anymore. Ever. Oh well. Wouldn't change a thing. And Marcus. I just love him. He is my best friend. R2T. Lol.....Love him.

4. Hmm. Right now. Jalapenos. LOVE THEM. This is a fairly new development. I used to not like them at all, now I crave them..on everything. Subway, hamburgers, freaking movie theater nachos...mmm. Makin my mouth water.

5. The Food Network. Retarded. We love it. Marcus has all sorts of shows that he DVRs from there. I used to just read and not feel guilty when Food Network is on, but I've slowly gotten pulled in. We love Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives. There are several in SLC that we are going to try one day. YUM.

That was tricky. I tag... Jodie, Tara, Aubs, AnnMarie, Cindy Jo...and everyone else. ;O)

6 comments:

Jo said...

Your family is way cute and they look like they adore each other! I love your blog too!

Karen said...

When you guys make it to Salt Lake to try them out you need to give us a call. It would be so great to see you!

Xazmin said...

What an adorable family and blog. I share your addictions. Except I'm addicted to MY family - not yours! That would be weird!!

Embellish the Moment said...

Jalepenos??? Whatever! I have to say I spend the day in my PJ's all the time... never really thought about that one going away, but I'm sure it will. Bummer!

Devri said...

I spend in pj's all day long too, I am emailing you..

Tara said...

I suck at blogging lately. I can't believe what a busy women you are. How do you accomplish it all. Jalepenos really???