Thats great! Tell them I said congrats!
Congrats...that's great! What fun they have instore for them!!!
That is crazy.. Congrats... Are they still living here in New Mexcio??? have a great day!
That is too weird. Tell them congrats!!
How fun! I bet that little baby is going to be beautiful!!!!
Craziness! I bet you are so excited.
Will that be the first little Blau cousin? Too fun!
Yes, Jed and Chelsea will be the first of my sibs to have a babe. Whoo! They are living in Aztec NM and he graduates from the Police Academy on June 19. Insane. We are so excited for them.
Wow! That is AWESOME! Congrats.
THIS is so excitin dont you think???? i am so happy
for them i ment haha thought i put that
Wow, procreation nation...that's all I gotta say!
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Thats great! Tell them I said congrats!
Congrats...that's great! What fun they have instore for them!!!
That is crazy.. Congrats... Are they still living here in New Mexcio??? have a great day!
That is too weird. Tell them congrats!!
How fun! I bet that little baby is going to be beautiful!!!!
Craziness! I bet you are so excited.
Will that be the first little Blau cousin? Too fun!
Yes, Jed and Chelsea will be the first of my sibs to have a babe. Whoo! They are living in Aztec NM and he graduates from the Police Academy on June 19. Insane. We are so excited for them.
Wow! That is AWESOME! Congrats.
THIS is so excitin dont you think???? i am so happy
for them i ment haha thought i put that
Wow, procreation nation...that's all I gotta say!
Post a Comment