Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Fourth of July Weekend

Ok....so we went camping at Flaming Gorge over the fourth of July. So much fun. The weather was awesome, which was great and it was just a lot of fun! We went out Thursday night, we had taken out our trailer on Tuesday so we would get a spot...

Here is Julz. Her friends John and Billy came out also with John's freaking awesome boat. So much fun. That thing was so loud.


Coltin and Brady.


Miss Marissa.


John and Marcus. John had brought out his gun. Of course Marcus had to empty the clip. It was SOO loud. I dont think Marcus' ears have stopped ringing yet. It was too funny.


Mallory. They discovered on July 4th that they could walk out into the lake and catch crawdads. That kept the kids entertained until at least 2:00 in the morning. McKenna wouldn't pick em up though, which surprised me.


Saturday morning Julz and Sam decided they couldn't stand thier hair anymore and washed it in the lake. Too funny.


McKenna was making a "habitat" for the crawdads they were planning on catching Saturday night since they had so much fun getting them Friday.


Picture of the Weekend!! Whoo Me! Coltin would drop little firecrackers in the water and they would just "poof" Really cool.


One of the crawdads the kids caught. His name was Sebastian, but he only had one arm. Poor guy.


The bucket where they went. Coltin later dropped a firework in it and it blew apart. Little jerk. Luckily, no crawdads died during that incident. Kids would have been tramatized.


Kenna and Brady checking out the crawdads.


Kenna. Pretty tired. I think it was 2:30....little late for little girls.


Marcus wakeboarding behind John's boat. It was too funny. He went to jump and rocketed up HIGH... he was used to our boat where you can launch yourself and jump pretty good, but in Johns, he went flying....


One of the many faces of Brady.


Kenna and the sparkler.


Brady and the sparkler.


Marcus being a nut and shooting off some roman candles.


Coltin chasing Billy while doing the "raptor". Hilarious. Will have to post a video of it sometime.



Julz and John.



Coltin cut his foot when a bottle exploded in the fire. It was bleeding like crazy, but the cut was tiny! Insane.
This was a major wreck when Coltin, John and Billy were on the tube...
And Coltin was the only survivor! He was so proud...
Another huge wreck....too funny, you can see someone falling into the water. It was Julz first time ever driving a boat. She was flying... Conor called her "Deathtrap" lol.
It was a really fun weekend. We were of course exhausted, and I am sure will recover just in time to leave again. Been a really busy summer, but so much fun!!!

4 comments:

The Sumkos said...

I'm so jealous you guys have a boat! I would love that!! I have missed looking at your blog, it always makes me happy! So glad you guys had a fun weekend. I want to see the new and improved body you have been working on, post some pics! Miss ya!

Tara said...

How fun. You do such fun things. I don't ever want to be pregnant in the summer again cause I feel like I am missing all the fun stuff. Have fun on your trip. Maybe I will have this baby while you are gone..... Yeah right!

Embellish the Moment said...

Too fun. Coltin is hilarious. I'm sure you bring him along for entertainment! Have a blast on your trip...I can't believe how fast that counter has wound down. Maybe someday it will be me! Watch out for the crazies!

Tara Bergsjo said...

sounds like you guys had fun! You always have such eventful little trips!