Thursday, July 10, 2008

Boys, Motorcycles and Races...

What is it with boys and motorcycles?? Our friends Mike and Niki's son, Conor, races motocross. He is freaking awesome. We went out to the track last night to watch him race. The boys were in 7th heaven. They were able to go out onto the track to see the action close up. I don't think anything could have made them happier. They had a great time... oh, so did Brady and Matthew ;o)

Mike, Brady, Matthew, Marcus and Chris watchin the race.


Brady trying on Conor's helmet. Sad thing...it fits! That kid has a mondo head.


Matthew in the helmet and Brady in some really cool mud-splattered goggles.


It was a lot of fun. Conor is racing in Oklahoma in 2 weeks for PONCA...yeah, I really don't know what that is either, but apparently it is a big deal. Cant wait to go see him again..

5 comments:

Tara Bergsjo said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you to! I was thinking about you this morning when I was getting ready. I was going to put something very similar on this comment but you beat me to it!!!! Love ya!

brenda said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! BUY THE WAY YOU ARE OLD!!!! HAVE FUN IN CANCUN!!!

Embellish the Moment said...

I lived with the racing scene for a couple of years (remember the stupid boyfriend who "died in a fiery car crash"...not really... chill). Ponca City is in the middle of absolutely nowhere in Oklahoma. I've been twice. It's a huge race. Good for Conor. Those racers are a crazy bunch!

Karen said...

You do so many fun things with your family! They are going to have the best memories to share with their families!

The Sumkos said...

I hear ya, Nate loves that stuff too, therefore so does Dax! Oh my gads, six days til Cancun! Are you freaking out? You guys are going to have so much fun!