Sunday, June 22, 2008

What a Difference a Week Makes!!

Seriously! Huge Ginormous difference from a week ago... Insane. It was absolutely gorgeous! We spent all day long at the beach on Saturday. Marcus wasn't able to come because of work, and we totally owe him because we rented jet skis without him. It was freaking awesome. Mom, dad, Teresa, Julie and her kids and me and our kids were there. It was a lot of fun and NO DRAMA!! Imagine that!

Kenna the Mermaid on the beach. Courtesy of Teresa...


Matthew without a body. AAAHHHH!!!
Teresa and how she looked most of the weekend. I swear that girl is never without a book! Not that I can blame her, but at least I didn't finish mine, LOL...
Brady as "Squidward" or an Octopus. How sweet. Such a nerd.
Julie, Kenna and Mallory, getting ready to go out on the Jet Ski. Freakin awesome. That is all I have to say.
My cute dad, Teresa and Marissa. They got flying. I wouldn't be surprised if dad has one soon. He had a blast!!! Soo much fun.
Little Miss Marissa having fun in the sun....only one to get burnt was me...behind my knees dang it!! I thought I was doing so good too!!!
Dad, Mom and Kenna, they found their anchor that broke last week in that awful storm. It was right where they left it, buried in the sand. Dad was glad...it is a good anchor, at least their boat didn't float away!
The pool right after the lake. Matthew doing his awesome moves; a flip into the pool!
Kenna "teaching" Brady how to swim. Notice he is underwater. Poor kid. Good thing he could reach the side Lol. Kenna really did a good job with him. He thought he was pretty cool.
Miniature golfing before we left this morning (I was missing my Marcus). Marissa was too funny, she would line it right up for the shot....and miss.

McKenna and Mallory....they almost look alike...weird. They are the best of friends. Love them.
Bubby waiting for his turn.
I cannot tell you the difference the week made! We absolutely wish that Marcus and Coltin and Grampy could have stayed with us. It was awesome weather....I cant wait for boating at the Gorge next weekend. ... and jet skis next time at Bear Lake with Marcus..... Kenna and Brady AND Marissa completely take after their dad when it comes to driving jet skis...holy moly!! Talk about hitting the gas after the buoys!! WEEE-HAAWWW!!!

6 comments:

The Blackburn Family said...

How fun. We are going next weekend. You always go on fun vacations. The big one is coming so fast. Yay! Call soon.

Wild Rasmussen said...

WOW what a fun summer looks like you guy are have a lot of fun love the pic. keep them coming

Tara Bergsjo said...

I am so glad that this time went so much better!

The Sumkos said...

I'm so glad you had such a fun time!! Much better! You guys have lots of fun in the summer, I'm jealous.

Tara said...

I am jealous that you are off having so much fun. I can't wait to see pictures of your trip to Cancun. It is coming soon!

gina said...

Holy Crap, Your mom hasn't changed a bit since bear river days, but your dad sure has! How are things going for you? How about your family? It's good to keep in touch. Gina (Christensen)Larsen