Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Then and Now Tag...

20 Years ago...
1. I was almost 8 years old.
2. Still loved to pay house. For my 8th birthday I got Cabbage Patch TWINS! Ultimate Heaven.
3. I am sure I was fighting with Brenda over whose fence it was that divided our houses. Lol, I dont think that was ever resolved...

10 Years ago...
1. I was 7 1/2 months pregnant with McKenna.
2. I had just returned from Bear Lake and while I was there got massive sunburn/sunstroke...I was passing out in the shower...not good.
3. Hmmm, I had just graduated from high school and we were getting ready to move to Cedar City.

5 Years ago...
1. We had been living in Rock Springs for about a year. Moved here July 4th weekend '02
2. Brady had just turned 1 and Kenna was almost 5.
3. What else...I dont know. 2003 must not have been too exciting.

3 Years ago...
1. We had been living in our first house for about 7 months.
2. Marcus had been with Simon's Petroleum for almost a year.
3. We bought our boat!!!

1 Year ago...
1. We were remodeling our kitchen. Ugh. Love it, but take my advice and NOT do it during the summer....
2. Gained about 10 pounds because we were remodeling the kitchen and had to eat out a lot.
3. Went on a Harley Ride and a Bon Jovi Concert. Whoo!!

So far this year...
1. I have gone to Bear Lake...twice.
2. Have been working out hard for Cancun...wish I saw some results!! Freak!!
3.I have found friends that I had lost for years and years.

Yesterday I...
1. Had the kids do their new summer chores. Went surprisingly well.
2. Finished reading The Ugly Duckling by Iris Johansen and started and finished Unspoken by Lisa Jackson. Both were really good...it was one of those days.
3. Took the kids to the waterpark until it started to rain.

Today I...
1. Ran.
2. Went to Kung Fu Panda...only to have it end after 30 minutes.What? I thought it started at 12:40 but when I bought the tickets I got them for the 2:05 show. So we went to Taco Time and came back to the theater to watch it again. Cute though.
3. Had my brother Coltin come jump my car...a door was left open last night. Uggh.

Tomorrow I...
1. Am taking the kids to the summer movies, Alvin and the Chipmunks which I don't think I can watch ONE more time which is why we went to Kung Fu Panda today, but Marissa heard Chipmunks in theater 1 and now is convinced we need to go see it tomorrow.
2. Running again.
3. Doing laundry.

In the next year I...
1. Hope to lose all my freaking weight. I am trying people!
2. Hope to go on a cruise this fall....Hope is the keyword.
3. Be more consistent and organized....

TAG...Kami...AnnMarie...and Tara. Get busy ladies..

1 comment:

brenda said...

I wish we were still neighbors fighting about th fence!! I am glad you had such a blast is Bear Lake.