He is so playful and great with the kids.

He is also pretty funny. He was trying SO hard to get a just potty-trained Brady to pee in that hole in the sand. Eventually they walked up the beach...

He is amazing. I love LOVE LOVE his hugs. He is exactly a foot taller than me...I feel so safe when he has me in his arms.
Such a gentle guy. He is the least selfish person I know. Everyone comes before him. He claims guys at work find him intimidating, but he is soo not. Just a big teddy...
- He takes me on date night, even though I am sure he would rather stay home most of the time.
- He is so sweet, will still open the door for me and he tweezes my eyebrows for me...and does a GREAT job!
- He loves shoes! It is great. He is pretty selective as to the ones that get worn...he says he likes them too much to ruin by wearing. It gives me a great excuse to go shoe shopping, because he is always game.
- Our kids completely look up to him. He is a great example to them.
- He can tell when I have 'had enough' of being a mom for the day...will take the kids downstairs so I can take a bubble bath UNDISTURBED! As a mom, that is HUGE!
- I love our road trips. Some of our best conversations have happened during that crappy part of the drive from Nephi to Cedar City on the way to Las Vegas...I love that I am still able to learn new things about him.
- He loves me...completely and unconditionally.
- He is my best friend...
- He is so honest...I love that he strives to instill that quality in our children.
- He kisses me three times every morning before he leaves for work. I love that.56
- He loves chick flicks!
I am so lucky to have him...I am soo looking forward to our next ten years...and then the next...and the next....
I love you!
Real love stories never have endings ~ Richard Bach
2 comments:
So, ten years ago I was driving to some town in the middle of nowhere that I had never heard of until my little sister moved away! I thought I would drive forever. You were so beautiful & happy that day. It's crazy that it has been 10 years! CONGRATULATIONS!
I found you when I was blog surfing one day! I have missed you these last how ever many years. I can tell you are at a place in life that brings you true happiness. Your kids are adorable, I am so happy for you!
Your so AWESOME! I love you Lish. And I am so happy for you!!!! You are a great friend to talk to. Thanks for being there when I need you!!!HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! I wish you many more WONDERFUL years to come.
Post a Comment