
I loved it. It was so cute and that has always been a favorite Dr Seuss book of mine. The kids sat through it really well, which was really nice and it was just good. I loved Jo Jo...nothing like a Gothic Who-boy to make me laugh...
But BEFORE the movie we were at the Orthodontist...Kenna got her braces off!! Whoo-hoo! They are off for probably 2-3 years until all her molars come in, then back for phase two...but that should only be for 6-9 months. She is thrilled. We had NO idea going into the appointment that it was even a possibility. She has had them or some contraption (lip bumper &/or pallet expander) on since 1st grade...so over 2 years. I don't know how I feel about it. Makes her look WAY too old for me...kinda freaked me out. But here she is in all her CHEESY brace-free glory. Love her guts.
7 comments:
So you are definately mother of the year, you are so cute! Kenna is GORGEOUS - looks just like you! Now, let her have as much gooey and gummy food possible - she deserves it!
so I thought that we would go to the moves but I'm not that crazy! Kenna is so cute her and Hunter would look go together ha ha ha !!
When Halley is driving me crazy I get out the playdough. I don't know what I will do when that doesn't work. Kenna is so pretty. All your kids are adorable! She does look old!
Cute Lish! Kenna looks cute and old. We are to young to have kids that look that old!!! Definately MOTHER OF THE YEAR!!!! Love Ya CALL ME!
Ditto to all the above comments on Kenna, she is a doll!!
Kenna looks so cute!
Golly Lish~
She is growing up so fast. Can't believe it goes by so quickly!
Post a Comment