Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Oh BOY!!

Brady has been BEGGING for MONTHS for us to take the training wheels off his bike so he could ride with two wheels. It was finally nice enough for us to do that last night. We had to go up to the church because we live on a hill, but they were too excited!

But little Miss Marissa had been sick since Sunday. Running a really high fever 103's...101's with Tylenol; so we sat in the car to watch. Poor thing. She was miserable! I had even taken her to the doctor and no ear infection, tonsils, cough...NOTHING! I hate that. You know with a fever there is an infection SOMEWHERE right??




Then I came across this, this morning. She cracks me up. Doing better...still doesn't have much of an appetite, but at least her fever is leveling.


Marcus and Brady... he was so nervous! He said his arms hurt from being so tense. He did take off a few times, until he realized it, then would freak out.


See, he got that far before freaking...

Finally he asked to have his training wheels put back on. He decided that he was going to wait until he was in Kindergarten before he tries again. We did rig his training wheels so they are higher so he has to keep his balance...but we will see how it goes next time...
Then Miss McKenna. She was just zipping all over the place. I still can't get over how old she is looking...I am afraid for the next 5 years!! You know that Rodney Adkins song "Cleaning This Gun" That is going to be Marcus. Not even kidding. Sorry boys!!

7 comments:

Darrell and Alissa said...

It's so scary to take those dang training wheels off, but so nice when it's FINALLY done!

The Blackburn Family said...

Poor Marissa. I hate this time of year. It looks warmer than it really is and the kids seem to get sick so easy. I hear you on the next five years. What are we going to do with our beautiful girls?

Tara said...

Your kiddos are so cute. I love the umbrella picture. Too cute!

brenda said...

That sucks about Marissa. Ellie had high fevers in like August and they just couldn't figure it out. I hate to see them so sick. Hopefully she is getting over it. Good luck with keeping the boys away, she is too cute.

Darrell and Alissa said...

Tagged you!

The Sumkos said...

Love you, thanks for the blog title - you are too cute!!

Tara Bergsjo said...

my little girl Nicole has been practicing riding her bike without tranning wheels to, but she has a ways to go. I really love the umbrella picture!!!