Monday, March 10, 2008

JaCkSoN HoLe bABy!!

We went to Jackson Hole this weekend. It was our first time which is retarded, it is only 2 1/2 hours away! Duh. Anywho, we went to watch our friend Julie's son Matthew play in a hockey tournament. Really it was just a good excuse to go. We had a BlAsT! We were able to stay in my mom and dads condo/timeshare they have and it was awesome. The kids fought over the murphy bed even though there was an entire other bedroom...

First night at the condo. Lovely smiles Rissa!


Marcus. This is what he usually looks like. Work NeVeR stops for him, I swear. It was okay this time we were talking to Jed!


McKenna and her BFF Mallory at the tubing hill. It would tow you to the top, which makes tubing soo much fun. Marissa was too little and Brady is chicken, so just Kenna, Mall and Matthew went.


Kenna and Mallory flying by.



Marissa. Found a chunk of ice. Yes I did watch as she licked it like a popsicle (kinda gross if you think about it). She was thrilled to have it. Such a nut.


Rissa and Dad.


Marcus and I.



Our cheesy tourist shot. Those arches were HUGE and completely made out of elk antlers. It was a BEAUTIFUL weekend in JH! Look! No jackets!!



We went to the Ripley's Believe It or Not Museum Jed recommended. It was pretty cool. Brady thought he was cool sitting in the Throne of Love.



We walked through this funky spinning tunnel and into a room where EvErYtHInG was upside-down. We were walking on the ceiling. The bobcat rug, table and chair and even the toilet were bolted to the ceiling. Pretty cool.



Sunday, before we headed home, we took the sleigh ride through the elk conservatory. This is where the elk migrate to every winter. SOO cool. These are our friends, Mallory, Matthew and Julz. They joke they have changed their name to Seymour-Fish. LOVE love LOVE them!!



The boys thought this "fighting" was really cool. There were over 8000 elk there. It was so amazing. We were soo close.


This guy was HUGE!!!



Kenna and Brady. Don't know what Brady is doing. Such a nerd.



Our group in front of the sleigh and horses Leather and Lace. Yes Brady does have his fingers up his nose. I don't know when he went from my sweet little boy to ALL BOY he makes me crazy most of the time. We had a great time. Will go again soon, maybe during the summer to do the Alpine Slide...the kids would love that!


4 comments:

Darrell and Alissa said...

That sounds so fun!

The Blackburn Family said...

How fun! I have only been to Jackson Hole once. It was miserable cause I left Lilly home and thats when I stopped nursing. So I was in pain all weekend. We went with the Wildings so they took us down the river. My life jacket hurt me so bad.I loved it. Did you go to all the fun shops? Why didnt you go tubing? I would have. Love Brady! All boy isn't he.

The Sumkos said...

That looks like so much fun! You guys do a ton of fun stuff, good for you! These moments don't last forever so it's important to make them count! You look like a babe in the pics!

BRITT said...

That looks so fun. I need a vacation. But I think I want to go somewhere warm!