Notice the handprints on the wall...
So, Saturday night, we were chatting with Marcus' sister Sam and her boyfriend, Chris, in the front room. Chris stops and looks up the stairs and says "What the heck?!?". We all
turn and ta-da!! Marissa is covered with my Bare Minerals. She had just gotten out of the tub and I had bought four different Bare Mineral eyeshadows 2 days before. So, of course, I had to snap some pictures. Sam changed her into new pjs, and we washed her up the best we could. I think she still is a little more tan than is natural for her. Little Fart.
6 comments:
Oh my gosh! That is so funny. Hayden did the same thing with my make-up Friday. Must be the age. He is a boy though why would he want make-up on?! That worries me a little. Glad its not just my kids! Little stinkers!
Wow...You are never too young for make-up...although, I think my dad would disagree!
Oh my gads! Brand new make-up, I would have died. She's so cute though, you can't get mad huh!?!
Holy Crapper! She really had fun huh?! It's so hard in these moments since you want to crack up- but then you want to beat them and make sure they know to never do it again. Parenthood is great!
Looks like you now know that you keep all good makeup locked in a safe. Good thing kids are so darn cute huh?
Post a Comment