So after seeing that a lot of my blogging friends have had issues, I have even been putting this off more than usual. I am going to be uber annoyed to spend 2 hours updating to be told I need more space. So we will see how it goes….Anything for you, Jeffy….
So camping…at the beginning of October. Ha! I told you a little about it, using my phone pictures…but here is the big camera. It really was fun. Will definitely have to go again. Did a lot of hanging and eating… Two of my favorite things.
Kenna working on her round off. She has since bumped up a class in gymnastics and is so so close to getting a back hand spring on her own. She is so excited.
Halloween… Was fun. Kinda crazy weather wise. We were at 78 over the weekend, then Sandy hit and we had snow. We had our first official snow day, on Halloween. So they moved trick or treating to November 1st. Was still chilly, but most of the snow had melted. Yay! People deal with the weather so differently on the East Coast….
Kenna made herself and her friends their Halloween costume this year. They were all super heros and totally cute.
Seany was Clark Kent this year. And stinking adorable….
Brady cut off his head and put it in a jar. Nice picture… Little stink was ready to hit the road! Miss Riss was the cutest little witch. Love her.
Our awesome neighbor Veronica and her peacock daughter Maddie.
I spent way too much money on this binki. But how stinking cute is it??
Sean and his friend Silvie. Man that dog tolerates a lot of abuse. She is such a good dog!!
Little man was sick again. I know, shocker. But we found out that he has asthma. Explains a lot. Every little cold he gets, goes right into his chest and he is a mess. So we had some extra snuggles for a few days. Medicine seems to be helping a lot. Hadn’t been sick since then. {Knock on wood}
Have also had to break up Justin Beiber and Barbie.
A few months ago, Marcus and I signed up to do our first “Tough Mudder”. It was on November 2. At a ski resort. Right after Hurricane Sandy. Seven Miles. 22 Obstacles. It wasn’t so much mud as it was snow and slush. It was INSANE! But really was a lot of fun. Really…
We had a 10:20 start time. I was seriously terrified. Not of the physical part, but of being cold. I don’t do cold. Yuck. But really, once we got going, it wasn’t bad. There was really very little running/jogging since it was at a ski resort and we were literally climbing up a mountain…. But once up, you had to go down…that’s when they would throw in water being sprayed to make a wet slushy muddy mess. It was COLD and went up to my knees. There were 2 water obstacles we passed on. Looking back, should probably have done them…just to rinse the mud off. At least, then we may have dried. But it was 28 degrees when we started….brr.
This was called the “Cheese Grater”. It was a water slide. Down the mountain. It was by far my favorite. Loved it.
My least favorite obstacle was one called “Cave”. It looked easy enough, hay bales making a tunnel. Black plastic covering the top. Simple? Right? Nope. Once you got into the tunnel, it was not a straight shot. It curved and turned and was COMPLETELY pitch black. Didn’t know it was turning until you hit your head on a hay bale. It was ridiculous. Seriously. I was on the verge of freaking. Ugh.
Mile 6, my gloves were soaking, so I had wrapped a heat blanket thing around my hands. Totally worked. But man, it was chilly.
Finished. First of many….although, maybe next time, not in the snow.
Nana (Marcus’ momma) came to visit. It was a blast. We went with some friends to the WVU/Oklahoma football game. It was a little chilly, but totally fun.
We also went to the WOW factory while she was here. Got our crafty pottery going on….
Seany has begun climbing. Onto EVERYTHING. Seriously I am so exhausted by the end of the day. It’s a good thing he is so cute…
Another football game. This time against Kansas. Was the last one of the season..on December 2! Do you see what we are wearing??! Man, I could so get used to this! It was a blast!
Hanging out with Silv. Outside. In December. In a t shirt. LOVE IT!!!
Snuggles with Nana. You know he is tired if that happens. This kid doesn’t stop!
Seany also had to be recircumsized. {CRINGE} But I am glad we had it taken care of. It really couldn’t have gone better. I was prepared for a rough few days, but really, he was totally fine. What a trooper.
While Nana was here, Marcus and I took off for the night and headed up to Pittsburgh. I really love that city. It is so pretty. I really love that man of mine as well. He makes me happy.
We had Nana bring the kids up to Pittsburgh and we met at the Carnegie Science Center. It is a blast with the kiddos. We spend a lot of time there thru the winter. They even had a couple new stations we hadn’t seen…the Space Stations..
Riss was chosen to be the helper during one of the science shows….
Kenna, her friend Maddye, Jessica, her hubby Andrew and I all went up to see Carrie Underwood. She is amazing. When I told Ken about it months ago, I didn’t get the reaction I thought I would. I asked her why she wasn’t more excited to go her first concert…She replied “I have been to a concert, at the fair in Rock Springs”. Ha. I knew she was in for a treat.
Went out with some friends, A few of us got makeovers at the mall….for some reason I look like I have total Chinese eyes…. Ha! Love these girls.
Brady and his friends thought it would be a good idea to hide in the blanket trunk. Only, when it closed…it latched. I hear the scream {you know, the one that you know something is going on} and went down stairs. Little dorks. Was tempting to leave them in there!!!
Got our candy tree up. I love this tradition…..
And Bartholomew came back to stay with us. We have missed him.
Sean is especially liking the candy tree. We have fruit snacks and granola bars on it for him this year. He loves to take his time looking for just the right snack…naked of course.
We took Nana to the airport. Sniff. She was able to stay for about a month and we loved every minute of it. Its so weird without her here!! We cant wait for her to come back….soon!!
Sean actually stayed in the shopping cart. The first time. He is such a turd to take shopping, but I seem to have found a trick…at least at Kroger.
Marissa being photo bombed while showing Nana the salt dough ornaments we made while she was here…
Sean is a binki baby. BIG TIME. But whenever I get my phone camera out and he can see himself, he unplugs and starts hamming it up. Makes me laugh.
This doesn’t make me laugh… Little fart ripped off the white wood trim while was supposed to be napping. Ugh. Ok, it kinda does. He is just so busy. Good thing we had plans to change that room anyways….
We went out and took pictures a few weeks ago. The kids actually cooperated. I was so happy. It is hard with 4 of them! Brady is usually the hardest. But he was super good! Yay!!
Got a picture with Nana! Was such a pretty day….
Makes me laugh….
So there you have it. Been busy. Been fun. Still is beautiful outside. I am loving it…Christmas is just around the corner and I cant wait. AND we officially started on the basement. It is almost completely framed! YAY! Now you really need to come see us.
3 comments:
This is the best. I can't get over how blonde that kid is. I can only imagine the personalities of these babies you have. I bet they have you guys laughing all the time. I love it. Wish we lived closer....
jeff is not the only one who looks to see if you have updated!! however I have no room to talk! love that Kenna made her and her friends costumes, they were so cute!!
The elastic groups for the sleeves do a excellent job of increasing mobility, creating this [URL=http://www.northfacetriclimate.org/#608]north face outlet store[/URL] even easier to move around in than some other, costlier ones. The cuffs are adjustable, however, you should not feature thumb-holes, which with regard to hard core ski and snowboards junkies may be a turn-off because it makes [URL=http://www.northfacetriclimate.org/#1351]www.northfacetriclimate.org[/URL] much easier for cool air and snow to go into through the wrists.
Post a Comment