And we are super excited.
Brady asked for a boy in his prayers the night before.I have to admit, I was a little worried about his little testimony had the baby turned out to be a sister instead of a brother...
Then did this little number the morning of...
From my cell phone...but his little cheer cracked me up.
Almost half way there. As of right now, I think I have the flu. Super fun....the kind you cough so hard you puke...as if I haven't done enough puking over the last 4 months... Lovely.
Really. Name suggestions are NEEDED! The joke is that he will be named Will David Fish or we could switch it up and do David Will Fish...that would be kinda fun. I would have the poor child in therapy before he could walk.

6 comments:
You guys crack me up. We had a lot of boy names that I liked but can't remember them!! ha ha a lot of help I know!
Lincoln
Gabe
Talon
Cooper
Any family names?
Good luck!
Congrats on the new baby BOY! What a perfect family. I am sorry but it took Rob and I almost the entire hospital stay before we decided on Ryan's name. We are good at girl names but not boy. Good luck. Let me know what name you decide on!
YEA!!! CONGRATS ON THE NEW BABY :) How exciting! Well, I have to say, boy names are the HARDEST for me, but we have 3 of them so here are their names and maybe that will help? :)
Brendyn
Peyton
Coltyn
All of my kiddos have "y"'s :) I am just so excited for you guys!!
Delayed reaction (I was excited when I got your text, but forgot to say so, my brain works like that!)... I am SO excited for you! So awesome! Love that B gets a boy! nothing like being the odd one out, I would know! Hope you feel better and stay feeling beter. Can't wait for some baby bump pics!
Congrats!! Good luck with boy names, they are SO hard. We usually have to see the baby for a few days before a name sticks.
Hee hee!! I totally chose a 'girl'...but secretly wanted you to have a boy! So, I am SO happy. And girl, there ain't no way I am giving you name ideas. Cause you know with all those babies I am popping out all over the place, I don't want you stealing! Love the idea of David Will Fish though....hilarious.
Post a Comment