Oh goodness. I love back to school pictures..just because we love to change them in the frame and go thru their old ones (all the way back to baby) and see the changes…and how much Kenna and Marissa look alike. So weird.
Here is McKenna. She is 12 and in 6th grade and attending South Middle School. She had them taken at orientation and before her haircut. But I LOVE them. She is so stinking pretty.
Brady. Oh my Brady. I should demand retakes because the did the wrong background and he looks like a creepy joker character. BUT it is soo him and the stage he is in right now. I love them. I love that you cant help but smile when you see them. Brady is 8 and in Mrs. Lillard’s 2nd grade class at Brookhaven Elementary
Miss Marissa. I love her. I love her little under bite I affectionately refer to as “cha-ching” ;) She is still tiny 37 lbs…fitting in a lot of size 4 clothes still. She is 6 and in Ms Kelly’s 1st grade classroom at Brookhaven Elementary.
Doing well in West Virginia. Kids are loving school and doing well. The countdown is on for Halloween. They are so so excited. Hope you are all doing well too!!
2 comments:
You have such cute kids!! Glad WV is becoming home, or will hopefully soon!Are the kids making friends? moving is not easy, but give it one year and it is so much better- adjusting is all done by then, or you will just be totally depressed and Marcus will have to check youinto an institution!:)
So dang cute. Sadly it doesn't seem like that long ago your school pics looked a lot like that (Maybe with a little 80's flare, but still the same face!) Maybe you should post some of them on here!!!
Post a Comment