My friend Tara told me in her blog that we MUST go read this blog. So while sitting here waiting for Marcus to get home, I did. And sobbed. This is truly an amazing story. Of faith. Of how fragile life is. Of making every moment count.... She is extremely candid about exactly what she is feeling and it is heart breaking to read...but amazing.
Definately a faith builder and strengthener.

3 comments:
It makes me cry everytime I read it. She is a strong women to be able to blog about all of it. I can't imagine. It has really made me stop and think. I love Marissa's testimony. She is such a beautiful little girl.
Holy cow- I couldn't stop crying! What an incredible story- I'm so glad he's doing well now!
Wow! That was quite the story. I'm still kind of shook up about it. I read it last night, went to bed thinking about it, and woke up thinking about it. I always have that fear, but then again I have a lot of fears when it comes to my children and something terrible happening to them. It's so overwhelming I can't even think about it. I could almost feel what she must have felt just because I am a mother and the pain they must have went through is just almost too much to think about. Quite MIRACULOUS! What a miracle!! Thanks for telling us to check it out! It helps me remember to not forget to just always take extra precautions and to just be happy to have everyone healthy, happy, and HOME! And a great story of FAITH and PRAYER!!
Thanks Lish!
Also, your little Rissa is a sweetie pie! What a cutie! And I love that you call her Rissa and Miss Riss and all that. It's so cute!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment