40. What do you anticipate will be the biggest change in your life in 2010?
-Who knows, but I am itching for some change.
Apparently, 'change' looks like West Virginia.
![]()
Marcus got a phone call on the 14th asking him if he would be interested in a promotion/job opportunity in WV... After finding out some details and getting a great offer we officially accepted on Friday.
We are way excited for the opportunity.... Scared to death...and sad to leave. But I think it will be a really good move for our family. Kids are really excited. Even Kenna, which I was worried about.
Still don't know when for sure. Going in a few weeks to check it out and look for a place to live. We'll see!!!
Eek!!

7 comments:
Holy Moly! Now I will never see you! You better slip some big sis time into your next trip to Utah. Even if I have to drive to Logan to come see you! Wow, that is crazy and exciting and scary! Good luck getting the move organized!
That is crazy! Sad that I never came to see you. If you need help one day and the weather isn't crappy I would love to come and help you. Congrats and good luck!
WOW Lish!! That's going to be a big change, huh? That is really funny that you had mentioned on your list for 2010 that you were itching for a change! And now you're getting it! I'm the same way. I'm always kind of excited for something new, some change. It'll be a great adventure! Well, I'm glad I have your blog to find out how it goes and what you think of West Virginia. I served my mission in the Nauvoo Visitor Center, but during the winter they sent us out to other missions. They sent me to Virginia, and part of West Virginia! LOTS OF TREES!!!!
Oh, and thanks for the blog book recommendation!
Yeah!! Maybe we REALLY should meet halfway in Kentucky- that would be too funny!! Congrats on the job!!
I have heard the news! I hope you guys love where you live! And I hope you can still visit sometimes. I know grandma and grandpa are a little worried about that.
You are absolutely, positively going to LOVE it there! What an awesome change. It will be hard not having fam around...but that is what the ward is for. Cling to them for support...and pray every night! I am SO excited for you!
WV!!! Wow, Sometimes I really wish I could move far away. Congrats, and I hope everything goes well.
Post a Comment