Monday, December 7, 2009

BUSY doing NOTHING!

You know when you feel like you are going and going and going but haven’t really been DOING anything? That's what we are doing at the Fish House. Been a little crazy. But here’s what nothing looks like.

Little Miss Riss and her babies. She is so funny. Didn’t even ask Santa for a baby this year. Kinda shocked me. But she says she has too many already. Which is true, especially once you consider she has all of Kenna’s old ones as well. She loves them though, and I love that she loves them. It is sweet.

 DSC_0006

TaVaci Pics

We had SIX 10 and 11 year old girls plus Marissa and Cailey over to play beauty shop before we went and had pictures for the slide show taken. It was a little crazy, but they are so stinking cute. All of them.

The night before, Daylin called and said that instead of Peace T-shirts, they wanted to wear Christmas dresses. Kenna has one Easter dress that fits her good and that's it. So off we go to Herbergers at 8:00. Marcus said that he should go because Kenna and I would end up fighting. She is SOO SOO picky, I hate shopping with her or for her. I literally give her to the sales person and let them deal with her. So so frustrating. BUT she was awesome this trip! She found not ONE but TWO dresses!! She would've gotten 3 had I let her. So cute. It was a lot of fun. She is the prettiest little stink. Getting so big. Crazy.DSC_0011

Daylin, Lexi, Kenna, Faith, Mallory and Rylee

DSC_0014

Kenna and Marissa and Marissa and Cailey

DSC_0019  DSC_0023

Grandma and Grandpa in the Blue House.

We love to go visit my grandparents in Logan whenever we can. We took a trip the weekend before Thanksgiving. Brady is insane. He kept saying that he wanted to go swimming in the ditch like he does during the summer. We finally told him to do it and he did! He is insane. It was FREEZING…snow on the ground. Little nut.

DSC_0029 DSC_0031 DSC_0041

My cute grandma with her famous pickles. Love them. Ate a jar while we were there. She is one amazing woman. Love her lots.

  DSC_0047

Then we went thru a phase where hide and seek was the cool game to play. This was one of Brady’s spots. I guess he had to get creative after I told him and Matthew that the washer and dryer were off limits! Little turds.

DSC_0055

Marissa brought home her Christmas countdown chain and is thrilled. Every morning she takes on off and counts the ones that are left. She is beyond excited! We have also been working on shoe tying. She is finally getting the hang of it. I love the concentration she has when doing it. She is a determined little thing.

DSC_0072 DSC_0079 DSC_0084 DSC_0106

Baby Damien and Chelsea are here visiting again. Look how big he has gotten over the past month. It is insane. He is starting to talk and giggle. Cannot believe he is three months already. So stinkin cute. The kids LOVE him.

DSC_0111 DSC_0114

Christmas TaVaci Concert

December 5, 2009

The girls did awesome. They look so cute. I looked at Kenna and just freak out a little. She is so big and pretty. Not supposed to happen this fast. The concert was adorable, it always is. Even I have been singing Christmas songs for the last week. Love this time of year.

DSC_0121 DSC_0123

Then we have the Candy Christmas Tree. We did that last night. It is such a process with the punching, tying, curling, cutting and hanging. But I absolutely love this tradition we have. The kids love it and look forward to it. So do we.

DSC_0129 DSC_0131 DSC_0135 DSC_0138

Marissa made me laugh. We got done with the candy and went up to help with the hanging and all the candy was hung on one side of the tree right at Marissa’s level. Cracked me up. She was mighty proud of herself and I love it. That is the way it is going to stay.

DSC_0141 DSC_0142 DSC_0151 

Oh Brady. Seriously. Just snapping pictures and this is what he starts doing. Man I love that kid. Love to beat him some days, but I love that kid.

DSC_0160 DSC_0162 DSC_0163DSC_0159

There you go Jeffy. I am officially caught up. Aren’t you proud?

A funny. Brady was going to take a bath the other night. Marissa asked over and over if she could bath with him. Brady kept telling her no. Finally Marissa said, “Please Bubb! I wont look at your thing!” Ha ha ha! Kills me.

Hope you are all having a wonderful Christmas season. I love this time of year. I HATE the cold we are having (currently –27 with the wind chill) but I love this time of year. Stay happy and warm!

5 comments:

brenda said...

Glad to see you in the blogging world again!! Your girls are seriously so georgeous! And Brady is hilarious, we I first glanced at the picture I was like man it looks like he is in the water with his shirt off and sure enough, crazy kid!

Tara said...

It's about time woman! You have funny kids. Your tree would mean big trouble for me. The candy wouldn't even last a week.

Tara Bergsjo said...

You have such a beautiful family!! I hope you have a great Christmas and stay warm!!!

Heidi said...

I love the candy tree, tried to get my kids to do it a few years ago and they said no way, just wanted the same things every other year. Oh well, Christmas is for the kids right. Hope you have a great Christmas.

Embellish the Moment said...

you are a good woman... I have month's worth of pics on my camera. Man I'm a slacker. LOVED the xmas cards, so freakin cute. You are a sexy B.