Thursday, October 22, 2009

Blau Family 2009

First of all. Amber, you are my hero. Window Live Writer is a ba-jillion times easier to do than blogger. SOO much faster, it is insane. Seriously, all these pics were in less than 2 minutes and they have the cool shadow thing going on. So THANK YOU!! I may just start to like blogging again. :O)

As you know, my brother Jed and his wife Chelsea had their baby in August. Jed is on his 2 week leave from Camp Pendleton in San Diego during of which they were sealed in the Temple and brought Damien up to The Rock to be blessed. He is so stinking cute. Looks so much like Jed, it is insane. And hair?? HOLY!! He is such a sweet baby too. It was a lot of fun snuggling him.

After the blessing we went and had pics taken. Turned out cute. Miraculously we were able to get a good one with  14 people in it. 3 of those are our kids….grr.  Kenna and Brady were going to get beat. I swear.

The first one is the cute one. Followed by some of our other shots. Pay attention to Kenna and Brady. Grr. None of the rest are cropped…sorry.

 Cute and Cropped Blau 2009 DSC_0011 DSC_0013

Just look at Kenna… She is FLEXING! Are you kidding me. I was yelling at Brady the whole time thru clenched teeth and it was our 11 year old I needed to be worried about. I swear.

DSC_0014  

So there you have it.

I have more to upload, but am out of disk space. Yes, it can happen. Insane. I have an external, I am just so scared to delete picture folders because what if they aren’t really on my external? Then I will cry. For days. So am in the process of uploading to Shutterfly so I can do books from there.  Isn't the type of books I planned on, but at least they will get done that way. Of course, with little disk space, uploading is taking decades.

Marcus is back in Pennsylvania again. Sniff. I hate being a single mom so so much. It is no fun. I am sure my kids hate it too. As the week goes on, I get more and more crabby. I am so not used to doing it ALL alone. Marcus helps out so so much, it is not easy doing it without him. He actually left me a not in the Ramen Noodle box telling me to “Cook them something good, babe”…yes, Marcus does most of the cooking around here. I could live forever on cereal and Pepsi….I am pretty low maintance. lol.

Jed and Chelsea left this morning. They were going to Logan to see my grandparents for the night. Jed flies back to San Diego on Saturday then to Afghanistan shortly after. He should be back to the states sometime in the spring/early summer.

Anywho…Thank you again Ber. Hope you are feeling better at your house. Checked the weather today. Supposed to be a high of 26 with snow on Halloween. I am pumped. Wyo weather sucks. 

5 comments:

Stueller said...

Cute family pic! Good luck while Marcus is gone, I'll be thinking of you!!!

Embellish the Moment said...

See, I told ya! I don't know why you didn't listen to me like a year ago! Glad you got it to work. I have been using it all along, or else I probably would never have blogged more than once if I had to do it through blogger.

Awesome about Jed and fam! They are so cute. Crazy to see your whole fam all grown up. I had to do like a triple take on Teresa before I decided it was her!

Good luck with Marcus being gone! I am having the opposite problem right now! Aaron is home all the time now! Ahhhh! Hopefully not for too much longer. (slams head into desk!) j/k it hasn't been too bad. luvs ya.

TiffanyW. said...

Lish!!! I love those pictures. Your family is soo cute, and all your siblings are all grown up. I remember them as tiny kids. CRAZY! You made me laugh, your daughter flexing- love it. Kids are hard to get to cooperate for pictures -huh- Anyways, love the pictures. Hang in there while your hubby is gone.:)

Heidi said...

I love reading your blog, it makes me laugh every time! If I remember right I think it goes something like GO GO GO Bear River Screamers, Fight fight fight Bear River Screamers, WIN WIN WIN Bear River Screamers, GO FIGHT WIN, We'll beat em till the end! Wow, I havent sang that song for like 17years.

Jo said...

Cute pictures of your family! That's great about Jed and his family. Congrats to them! Seeing your parents and all of your makes the memories come flooding back, what fun times we had. Where does all that time go, way to fast. Glad to see you all so happy.