Saturday, August 29, 2009

Damien Curtis Blau

Damien Curtis Blau
August 28, 2009
7 lbs 12 oz
Proud Parents
Jed and Chelsea

Chelsea went into labor on her own yesterday. He was born last night about 6 pm. Jed was able to leave San Diego a few days early and made it to see him about 2 am. Mom and babe are doing fine. So cute. Love that hair!!

Congrats guys!
post signature

5 comments:

Tara Bergsjo said...

I am so happy for them! I am also so glad that Jed was able to come and see his son! He is soooo cute! I love love the hair! I hope to see more pictures! And some updates later with how they are doing. :)

Tiffany said...

He is so cute. I love all the hair!

Embellish the Moment said...

Oh fun! I didn't really think it would work out like they had planned before. Glad Jed was able to see the babe. Congrats!

brenda said...

What a cute little thing, doesn't it make you want to have another?

Jo said...

He is sooo cute! I love all his hair too! Cute name too! Tell them Congrats. How fun!