Mr Brady is an awesome soccer player. Seriously. This kid has totally come out of his shell during the last 2 seasons. He has some fancy footwork and scores at least once every game. He totally looks forward to Saturdays...it is fun to watch him. He is funny after he makes a goal...he is almost embarrassed from the attention. It is sweet.
Brady...going in to steal the ball.
Got it! Whoo!! Go Brady!
See...he is so proud.
And Marissa...watching the action. She really wants to play...but I REALLY didn't want to go to 3 different soccer practices (at least-Kenna practices twice) and then 3 games on Saturday. But I think we are going to have to for the fall season. She wants to play badly!!
Later, we got out the slip and slide Jeff and Breezy gave the kids for Easter. It was hilarious. They were flying. It came with little boogie boards that really made you haul.
Marcus 'helping' Rissa.
Then Marcus had to get in on the action...
So...we are alive. Way busy. I started a job at a bank here in town. It is really weird working. I haven't really worked since I was 16 and working for Burger King. So that is taking some getting used to. I think I am going to like it. The kids are able to hang out with our Friday night babysitter Katelynn and they LOVE her (I don't think they miss me at all). So that is nice...plus she is only 14, so it is cheaper than daycare.
Anywho...thats what we are doing. More to come...eventually.
1 comment:
Looks like you guys had fun on the slip and slide. I love summer. What bank are you working at? Just curious, I worked for Rock Springs National Bank for a year and half till we moved back to Utah. I loved it!
Post a Comment