Sunday, May 31, 2009

Miss Riss turns 5!

Our baby is officially 5! Wow. She had her birthday on May 26. Completely crazy. It was a way busy day with the school's Spring Fling, Bradys soccer practice, then Brade's baseball game...so we didn't get to do the cake thing until 8:30! What do you do? She didn't care, she was so so excited!

I had taken her to Walmart earlier so she could pick out her present from us. She picked out a 'Crawling Baby'...it is loud and annoying and she absolutely LOVES her!

Aunty Breezy made her cake. She is a rockstar. Those butterflies?? Melted chocolate! Seriously. She is Martha. She also put a Milky Way in the cupcake so you hit this carmely goodness. Mmmm. Yum. It was amazing. She totally rocks and Marissa loved it!!




Marissa gettin ready to blow out some candles.



And after. sigh. Have I mentioned that I MISS MY CAMERA!




Opening Fat Baby Suzie she got from her BFF Cailey. She always plays with Cailey's when she is at her house, so Cailey got Rissy her own. So cute.


And "Big Scary Baby" from Coltin. That is what I call it every time I see it. I refuse to encourage her to name this one....eek.


Riss and my bro Coltin.


So I am still in denial. It is surreal. Doesn't seem possible that she is 5. Makes me sad. She is such a snuggler. It is wonderful. We love her to pieces. She is our heart. Happy Birthday Marissa!

6 comments:

BRITT said...

I can't believe your BABY is five. She is such a cutie! Halley totally wants that crawling baby. I haven't been blog hopping for awhile. Looks like you have been having a lot of fun,except the crash! I hope you got the car you wanted, and I am glad you are safe!

Embellish the Moment said...

Oh she's such a stinkin' doll! I love cuddle bugs. Both of my girls are. Nothing better. Crazy she's 5! I am going to freak when my oldest gets there. That big scary baby IS creepy! Awesome cupcakes!

brenda said...

Those cupcakes look awesome. Is she taking orders? I can't believe your baby is 5. When are you coming to Utah, Nibley area?

Tara Bergsjo said...

Happy Birthday!! That cake is sooooo cute!!!

Nicole said...

That doll is creepy! How funny...I love those cupcakes! Such a cute little girl!

Heidi said...

Wow! Time goes by so fast. Holly just turned 5 also. To bad you don't live closer, they could be good friends. I love the cake, It really puts my little pet shop to shame, But oh well, Holls Loved it so that is all that matters.