I am going to bawl my head off when that day comes, I know it!!
The first thing I saw when the page popped up was OUR BABY! I thought "no freakin way, she said she was done"!!!Yeah, I cried when Emmy went to the nursery for the first time, and dance. I don't know how I'll deal with kindergarten. Especially for the last kid.
I will be doing that in two short years! I am NOT looking forward to it. I think I am going to have a VERE VERY hard time when that day comes!!!
Well you could always think about having another one! I am a bit nervous about Kenadee starting kindergarten in the fall. Time goes by way too fast..
I cry everytime that happens.. I heart your background.. so you...Hey, I need your email addy again. I have finally those tutus to send.. sorry with the move it has been crazy, I hope this lady doesn't think that I am stealing her money...
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I am going to bawl my head off when that day comes, I know it!!
The first thing I saw when the page popped up was OUR BABY! I thought "no freakin way, she said she was done"!!!
Yeah, I cried when Emmy went to the nursery for the first time, and dance. I don't know how I'll deal with kindergarten. Especially for the last kid.
I will be doing that in two short years! I am NOT looking forward to it. I think I am going to have a VERE VERY hard time when that day comes!!!
Well you could always think about having another one! I am a bit nervous about Kenadee starting kindergarten in the fall. Time goes by way too fast..
I cry everytime that happens..
I heart your background.. so you...
Hey, I need your email addy again. I have finally those tutus to send.. sorry with the move it has been crazy, I hope this lady doesn't think that I am stealing her money...
Post a Comment