Friday, January 23, 2009

The Rockers

Kenna just started her second year of basketball. She is on the Rockers team again, with coach Julz. They do awesome.

Kenna is an aggressive little fart. One of those that is always in your face and you want to push. Oh, a girl did on Wednesday night...Our McKenna got in her first fight. Nice. Just a little shoving match. The girl was sick of Kenna guarding her and pushed her away, and Kenna pushed her back, and so forth... Nice.


Kenna is #13 on the black team. She made 5 baskets, I believe.



4 comments:

Tara Bergsjo said...

That little girl is talented in so many ways! I am totally impressed! She seems to be one of those kids who can do anything! Way to go Kenna!!! I am glad she will stand up for herself and not let people push her around. I think that is an awesome quality!!!

Wild Rasmussen said...

Way to go you got you a little ball player. keep up the good work Kenna!!

Wild Rasmussen said...

Way to go you got you a little ball player. keep up the good work Kenna!!

brenda said...

Wait a minute whose child is she, didn't you hate playing all sports? Love ya!!!