Friday, January 30, 2009

Oh the JOY of having a BOY!!

So getting ready for school yesterday, Braden started singing the Scooby Doo song. I didnt even really pay attention...then I did and about died. I seriously don't know where they find this stuff.

Incase you cant really understand him, here are the words.

Scooby Dooby Doo - took a poo - and Shaggy thought it was candy - He took a bite - His face turned white - and that was the end of Shaggy.

Well done, my boy.

9 comments:

BRITT said...

Thats a pretty good one.
I am not looking forward to when all my kids have stuff going on at nights! Halley has preschool twice a week and that almost kills me! It looks like a fun BUSY weekend! Cute pics of the kids!

Darrell and Alissa said...

That is sooooo funny! Good thing I don't live by you anymore- I can't let my kids be around such vulgar words!!:) I better be careful- Carly would repeat that in a heart beat and be ever so happy to share the song with her friends!

Karen said...

I can't get over how cute your kids are....

The Blackburn Family said...

HaHa that is so cute! I love it! I don't think it comes just from boys though cause my girls come home singing stuff like that. Miss ya! Call soon!

Tara Bergsjo said...

That is funny! My kids have some pretty crazy songs they sing to!

The Sumkos said...

Oh my, that is too funny! Dax is only three and some of the stuff he says blows my mind. I have no idea where he gets it! That was cute! Miss ya.

Our Busy Five. . . said...

That great!!! Baylen and Romney come home singing stuff like that too! You are right though, the joys of boys!! :)

Embellish the Moment said...

Unbelievable! What a monkey!

Jodie said...

I almost peed my pants laughing, that was so funny. The funniest part is...... Mine is 14 and sings the same song everytime he hears the Scooby doo song!